- Tuition is prepaid, and due on the 1st of each month.
- Billing/Monthly tuition is based on 4 weeks of instruction per monthly billing.
- New student mid-month registration will be prorated.
- Credit Card payment is required. All registration and tuition is due upon the first day of class. If a credit card is declined and/or tuition is not received by the 5th of the month, there will be a $15 per day late fee added to your account until tuition is received in full. Your place/seat in the program is not guaranteed until tuition is received.
- Withdrawing from program requires (30) day notice. A withdrawal form is required to be turned into office. Mid-month withdrawing reimbursements will not be provided. Our seats in the program are limited and reserved. Dropping the program on the 1st of the month (after tuition is run) will be a $75 processing & withdrawal fee.
- Summer Camps Sessions require pre-payment for new student summer campers.
- Make-up classes are available, and limited to one make-up per month. Make-up classes are by appointment only. You MUST write your child’s name in the make-up binder on the information counter. For staffing reasons, walk-ins are not allowed. Ratios are not guaranteed during make-up class. Your reserved session teacher will not conduct the make-up class. A make-up team of teachers conduct the scheduled make-up class.
- Missed classes cannot be discounted or prorated.
- Late Arrivals/Pick-ups. Please arrive and pick-up on time.
- Late arrivals will miss curriculum. We do not re-teach material due to late arrival. Pick-up time remains the same as scheduled class. Therefore, should one arrive late, you are required to pick-up upon your registered class dismissal time.
- Please do not bring homework to class. We do not do school homework or projects.
- Our homework program provides a modest amount of reinforcement to enhance a child’s literacy skills.
- Homework bags: homework and library books are expected to be returned each session. Library books will be rotated each and every session. Damaged or lost books fee: $5.00 per book.
- Should a child be unable to work in a small group setting for attention purposes (distracting others), (upon availability only) will the student be required to attend a private session. $100 additional monthly private rate will be added to your account.
- If a child continues to be disruptive or compromise the learning environment they will be removed from the program.
- If parents are divorced, separated or otherwise, RR teachers/Administration will communicate updates to only the biological parents.
- We do not provide sit-down parental conferences after each session. Brief weekly updates via in communication bag provide details over our student’s progress.
- Student progress reassessments are given per 8 weeks and those details will be provided at that time.
- Unregistered siblings are not allowed to wait in lobby unsupervised.
- Disgruntle parents being disruptive or compromising the center’s sessions will be released from the program.
- RR Administration will not attend school conferences with a student’s classroom teacher or Student Support Team. Child Advocate Representative (a child psychologist) may provide those services.
- Reading Ranch Teachers are strictly prohibited to babysit or tutor other subjects to our students privately. Nor are they allowed to communicate with parents via email or texting. Please be respectful and do not ask them for their personal contact information.
Reading Ranch Student & Families
- Facebook, ‘like’ Reading Ranch & Twitter for updates! • Email – monthly newsletter and announcements are made via Email.
- Check homework bag for postings via flyers. • Closing reminders (Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter) are posted on the lobby door, Facebook page, Email, Take-home flyers in homework bags.
Enrichment: (1) day a week. Intervention: (2-3 days a week) for (1 to 2 semesters).
- Attending one session a week program is designed for children who are performing at-level and enrichment purposes only. If this is your program choice, please know progress will be slower -but attainable.
- Intervention requires time, dedication and repetition for growth to be achieved including families to practice these skills consistently at home.
Calling Reading Ranch
If you need to reach the office you may call and leave a message, however for the quickest response please email: email@example.com as we are almost always in the classroom teaching.
We offer class 7 days a week. Please schedule your child’s class when they are most focused. Teaching your child to read should be a priority to any other outside activity. Please be committed arrive and pick-up in a timely manner.